Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mile 6

Removed the condenser tonight. Feels good when big pieces come out. Also removed the throttle cable. It's attached to some air intake thing. It looks like that air thing has got to go. Will need the throttle cable and wonder where that will go.

Still can't remove the alternator. I can pivot it. But there's a hex or some nut/screw thing I can't get loose. Not sure if I have the right tool.

Many things I'm touching look important but I have no idea what they do. This would be a good time to have help from someone who knows what they are doing. May post picture and ask questions later. Noah was helping. That was nice.

This is like a marathon. I'm on mile six. It's enough to feel a bit tired, but I'm no where even close to being able to think about the finish. I'm not to the halfway point.

No comments:

Post a Comment