Saturday, June 6, 2009

Webcam hooked up

I hooked up an old webcam lying around. When you click on the link below, you may get a message that an OCX or ActiveX control needs to be installed. This is from Linksys/Cisco. Doubt it works with Apple. At the moment (8:15a EST June 6 - D-Day - thanks to those who served our country) the camera is on the roof facing the front of the car. The lighting is probably dim. There's a piece of wood across the hood (it for taking some measurements).

My main hope was to provide some entertainment but possibly use it so that people could see what I'm doing while they are helping me. If you have comments, let me know. If you think you'd check it out from time to time, but the current quality is too poor I might upgrade. Thanks.

http://maceyev.blogsite.org/img/main_fs.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment