Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Conflict Begins

(Originally posted Friday May 8, 2009 on http://macevfamilyadventure.blogspot.com)
Car not ready from shop. Spent yesterday evening assembling the engine hoist. There's a special place in hell for the graphic designers or printers or whoever makes the instruction manuals for so many things produced. Who can read 2 pt type? I'll be right there with them. There's also a place for the consumer who doesn't read the instructions carefully. After a mis-step and some dis-assembly, it's perfect. However, the mis-step on this easy first item, does not help my confidence. I'll chalk it up to a lesson learned.

Julia is already commenting about the time I'm spending on it (Just wait). Hey Julia - I have one word for you: Doll-House! Who knew blogging could be fun.

So there's going to be conflict. I'm not talking about marriage. It's the weekend. DO I go to the lake and ski/mountain bike or work on the car. Life's tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment